Pokemon: Pee Red Version Pokemon: Pee Red Version

Awesome

I wasn't expecting much when I clicked this video, but it's absolutely hilarious. I love it!

OrangePylon responds:

Gee. Thanks?

Mario Bowling Mario Bowling

Huh?

I seriously don't understand how Mario is related to bowling in this so-called "Flash". The only Mario was randomly added: a border and a song. The video in the middle is still just...throwing a ball and getting a strike.

Obama Vs. Mccain Obama Vs. Mccain

Awesome!

I thought this was really cool (and quite true too), as I am a sucker for anything with Pokémon in it!

Time4Cat Time4Cat

Addicting

This is a very fun and addicting game. I must give you a 5/5 and 10/10.

Float-Ball Float-Ball

Addicting and fun

You did a very good job on this game, especially with how little graphical work was needed to make it look nice. The only gripe I have is that it doesn't have any music, but that's not really necessary--at least the game is really small.

Another idea is to add a little bit of 3D effects (like ball gradients) or maybe a background. However, it looks very nice the way it is and I'll give you a 9/10 and a 5/5 for it.

DoTz DoTz

Excellent!

Excellent work on this game! It was actually pretty tricky to find some of them, so the difficulty is pretty good.

By the way, I managed to beat it before the song looped.

Oracion remake Oracion remake

Quite interesting

The modulated synth bell that kicks in at the midway point was quite unexpected, and the entire remix as a whole is rather interesting. I like it.

djresset responds:

thanks

Pokemon B/W: Gate Pokemon B/W: Gate

Relaxing

Very nice remix, and very relaxing. Good work, Jace!

Pokemon G/S National Park Mix Pokemon G/S National Park Mix

Pretty good, a little weird

This is a pretty good remix of the song, but there's just something weird about it. Maybe it's your choice of instruments.

Dachampster responds:

Yeah, its not really my style. I made a big mistake rushing to upload this. I should have changed the main instrument from Medieval Recorder to something a little less annoying.

Shaymin Salad Shaymin Salad

IT'S GOING TO EAT ME!

Finally Giratina has eaten Shaymin and Zero helped. I think I'm hungry for Shaymin now.

Zelldoom responds: